Exchanging retirement pension for partner's pensioen

beleggingskeuze.jpg ruilen_ouderdoms_partner_67.png 

If you retire or leave your employer's company sooner, and there is too little or no partner's pension for your partner and orphans’ pension for your children when you die, you can exchange part of your retirement pension for partner's and orphans’ pension. In that case you will receive a lower retirement pension. But your partner and children will receive a higher pension from Stichting Bedrijfspensioenfonds voor de Rijn- en Binnenvaart if you die.

Please note: more information about exchanging pension is provided in the pension regulations. See also this website  for the amounts of the pension after the exchange.


More information

The regulations set out precisely what you will receive in our pension scheme. The regulations can be downloaded here (in Dutch).