When should you take action?

If you move outside the Netherlands


Inform your pension provider of this. Information on the consequences of this for state old-age pension (AOW) can be requested from the Social Insurance Bank or by visiting www.svb.nl.

Please note: You must also inform Stichting Bedrijfspensioenfonds voor de Rijn- en Binnenvaart if you change address within a country outside the Netherlands.


More information

The regulations set out precisely what you will receive in our pension scheme. The regulations can be downloaded here (in Dutch).